With the BQE 210, our goal was to build something we couldn’t break. Designed exclusively for 2xxx motors and 5″ props, the BQE 210 has a high quality, quasi-isotropic 4mm 3k carbon fiber bottom plate and 2mm top, and ships with knurled 35mm standoffs. The wide arm design, 2mm camera plates, and multiple vtx mounting options provide the flexibility to quickly build a rugged X-frame multirotor with a variety of popular components. We’ve been collecting feedback from our test pilots and the online community and have redesigned the frame to be lighter, stronger, and to have even more camera mounting options than before. This is the third version of the BQE 210.
With 2mm thick side plates, you can directly mount a Runcam Owl Plus, Runcam Swift, or a standard HS 1177 cam with ease. We’ve also added a mounting pattern for the TBS Unify Pro antenna, zip tie slots for horizontal vtx mounting out the back, and every frame now comes with a set of bolt on, 4mm bull horns to protect that lens from your local lamp pole.
Check out some customer builds, learn more about the BQE 210, or join the discussion about the BQE 210 at RC Groups: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2676506
- 1 x 4mm 3k Carbon Fiber bottom plate
- 1 x 2mm 3k Carbon Fiber top plate
- 2 x 2mm 3k Carbon Fiber camera plates
- 1 x 4mm 3k Carbon Fiber bull horn camera protector
- 4 x 35mm M3 aluminum standoffs
- 4 x 12mm M3 socket head screws
- 6 x 10mm M3 socket head screws
- 4 x 4mm M2 socket head screws
- 2 x M3 locknuts
- 1 BQE Easy Cheese by Fly No Evil