With the BQE 210, our goal was to build something that would be a challenge to break. Designed for 5″ props, the BQE 210 has a 4mm quasi-isotropic 3k carbon fiber bottom plate and 2mm top, and ships with knurled 35mm standoffs. The wide arm design, and multiple vtx mounting options provide the flexibility to quickly build a rugged X-frame multirotor with a variety of popular components. We’ve adapted our design for some of the newer flight controllers and cameras that have been released this year, and have redesigned the frame to support both 30.5×30.5 and 20×20 FC mounting patterns, have new TPU camera mounts for both full size FPV cameras, and smaller cameras like the Runcam Split and Swift Mini. This is the fourth version of the BQE 210.
With 2 sets of 3d printed TPU camera mounts included, you can directly mount a Runcam Split or Mini, a Foxeer Arrow 2, Swift 2 or standard HS 1177 cam with ease. We’re also including TPU antenna mounts to give your buddies something nice to look at as you pass them on the track. BQE 210 has a mounting pattern for the TBS Unify Pro antenna, zip tie slots for horizontal vtx mounting out the back, and every frame comes with a set of bolt on, 4mm bull horns to protect that lens from your local lamp pole.
- 1 x 4mm 3k Carbon Fiber bottom plate
- 1 x 2mm 3k Carbon Fiber top plate
- 1 x 4mm 3k Carbon Fiber bull horn camera protector
- 2 x 3d Printed TPU Full size FPV camera mounts
- 2 x 3d Printed TPU Runcam Split / Mini camera mounts
- 2 x 3d Printed TPU RX antenna mounts
- 4 x 35mm M3 aluminum standoffs
- 4 x 12mm M3 socket head screws
- 6 x 10mm M3 socket head screws
- 2 x 4mm M2 socket head screws
- 2 x M3 locknuts
- 1 BQE Easy Cheese by Fly No Evil