We were looking to do something new with this, and have a limited edition set of prototypes available. This is a stretched out micro for 1306/1407 motors and 3″ props. The BQE Stretch 3 has replaceable, quasi-isotropic 4mm 3k carbon fiber arms and 2mm plates, and ships with knurled 30mm standoffs. This is designed for PikoBLX and uses the entire Furious Piko Stack, including the Silky 2-in-one escs and Innova VTX, and combines that with a full size camera like the Runcam Swift, Owl Plus or HS1177. There’s nothing else like it on the market right now.
Now Available: 3d printed TPU mounts for Runcam Swift Mini. Check them out here.
Requires 20mm FC bolt pattern. Standard Naze 30.5mm will not fit.
- 1 x 4mm 3k Carbon Fiber Front Arms
- 1 x 4mm 3k Carbon Fiber Rear Arms
- 3 x 2mm 3k Carbon Fiber plates
- 2 x 2mm 3k Carbon Fiber camera plates
- 8 x 30mm M3 aluminum standoffs
- 8 x 16mm M3 socket head screws
- 8 x 10mm M3 socket head screws
- 16 x 6mm M2.5 socket head screws (motor screws)
- 4 x 4mm M2 socket head screws (camera screws)
We’ve posted a complete parts list and build guide, complete with detailed photos, in our news section.