This is like our new SX3 frame, a stretched out mini but this one is for 4″ props. The BQE SX4 has replaceable, quasi-isotropic 4mm 3k carbon fiber arms and 2mm plates, and ships with knurled 30mm standoffs. This is designed for PikoBLX and can use escs on the arms or the entire Furious Piko Stack, including the Silky 2-in-one escs and Innova VTX, and combines that with a full size camera like the Runcam Swift, Owl Plus or HS1177. There’s nothing else like it on the market right now.
Coming soon: 3d printed TPU mounts for Runcam Swift Mini. Check them out here.
Requires 20mm FC bolt pattern. Standard Naze 30.5mm will not fit.
- 1 x 4mm 3k Carbon Fiber Front Arms
- 1 x 4mm 3k Carbon Fiber Rear Arms
- 3 x 2mm 3k Carbon Fiber plates
- 2 x 2mm 3k Carbon Fiber camera plates
- 8 x 30mm M3 aluminum standoffs
- 8 x 16mm M3 socket head screws
- 8 x 10mm M3 socket head screws
- 16 x 6mm M2.5 socket head screws (motor screws)
- 4 x 4mm M2 socket head screws (camera screws)