This is top mount freestyle H frame for 1407/1507 motors and 3″ props. The frame is 60g with all hardware and TPU. It performs best with big motors like 1507 4100kv on 4s or higher voltage packs. The BQE 3AF XL has unibody 4mm carbon fiber baseplate and a 2mm 3k top plate. This is designed for three independent 20×20 FC stacks. The included TPU camera mount is designed for micro size cameras such as Caddx Tarsier or Runcam Split Micro.
- 1 x 4mm 3k Matte Twill Carbon Fiber unibody frame
- 1 x 2mm 3k Carbon Fiber Top Plate
- 1 x 3d printed TPU camera mounts
- 1 x 3d printed TPU SMA tail mount
- 4 x 25mm M3 aluminum standoffs
- 4 x 12mm M3 cap screws
- 4 x 10mm M3 cap screws
- 4 x 4mm M2 socket head screws (camera screws)
Want to print your own TPU parts? Download the STL’s from Thingiverse.