This is top mount freestyle H frame for 1407/1507 motors and 3″ props. The BQE 3AF has unibody 4mm carbon fiber baseplate and a 2mm 3k top plate. This is designed for 20×20 FC stacks such as the PikoBLX or HGLRC XJB F440 towers. The included TPU camera mount is designed for micro size cameras such as Runcam Split Mini or Foxeer Micro Predator.
- 1 x 4mm 3k Matte Twill Carbon Fiber unibody frame
- 1 x 2mm 3k Carbon Fiber Top Plate
- 1 x 3d printed TPU camera mounts
- 1 x 3d printed TPU SMA tail mount
- 4 x 25mm M3 aluminum standoffs
- 4 x 12mm M3 cap screws
- 4 x 10mm M3 cap screws
- 4 x 4mm M2 socket head screws (camera screws)
Want to print your own TPU parts? Download the STL’s from Thingiverse.