Designed for 5″ and 5.5″ props, the BQE SL5 is a slim, unibody stretch x. It has a 4mm quasi-isotropic 3k carbon fiber bottom plate and 2mm top, and ships with knurled 30mm standoffs. The frame to supports both 30.5×30.5 and 20×20 FC mounting patterns, have new TPU camera mounts for both full size FPV cameras, and smaller cameras like the Runcam Split and Swift Mini. This is a limited edition frame for the 2017 racing season.
With 2 sets of 3d printed TPU camera mounts included, you can directly mount a Runcam Split or Mini, a Foxeer Arrow 2, Swift 2 or standard HS 1177 cam with ease. We’re also including TPU antenna mounts to give your buddies something nice to look at as you pass them on the track. BQE SL5 has a mounting pattern for the TBS Unify Pro antenna, zip tie slots for horizontal vtx mounting out the back, and every frame comes with a set of bolt on, 4mm bull horns to protect that lens from your local lamp pole.
- 1 x 4mm 3k Carbon Fiber bottom plate
- 1 x 2mm 3k Carbon Fiber top plate
- 1 x 4mm 3k Carbon Fiber bull horn camera protector
- 2 x 2mm 3k Carbon Fiber practice braces
- 2 x 3d Printed TPU Full size FPV camera mounts
- 2 x 3d Printed TPU Runcam Split / Mini camera mounts
- 2 x 3d Printed TPU RX antenna mounts
- 4 x 30mm M3 aluminum standoffs
- 4 x 12mm M3 cap screws
- 6 x 10mm M3 cap screws
- 2 x 4mm M2 socket head screws
- 2 x M3 locknuts