This is a stretched out micro for 1306/1407 motors and 3″ props. The BQE Stretch 3 has replaceable, quasi-isotropic 4mm 3k carbon fiber arms and 2mm plates, and ships with knurled 30mm standoffs. This is designed for 20×20 FC stacks and is perfect for the Runcam Swift Mini or Foxeer Arrow mini camera.
3d printed TPU mounts for Runcam Swift Mini are now the standard option. Check them out here.
Requires 20mm FC bolt pattern. Standard Naze 30.5mm will not fit.
- 1 x 4mm 3k Carbon Fiber Front Arms
- 1 x 4mm 3k Carbon Fiber Rear Arms
- 3 x 2mm 3k Carbon Fiber plates
- 2 x 3d printed TPU camera mounts for Runcam Swift Mini
- 1 x 3d printed TPU RX/VTX antenna tail mount
- 8 x 30mm M3 aluminum standoffs
- 8 x 16mm M3 socket head screws
- 8 x 10mm M3 socket head screws
- 4 x 4mm M2 socket head screws (camera screws)
When we launched this frame a year ago, we posted a complete parts list and build guide, complete with detailed photos, in our news section. It’s outdated. Things have changed a lot since then. Don’t use Furious 2-in-1 escs or PikoBLX. We recommend the Omnibus Nano f3 and the 20amp Colony 4 in one esc.