This is a stretched out micro for 1407 motors and 3″ props. The BQE SX3u has unibody quasi-isotropic 4mm 3k carbon fiber baseplate and a 2mm 3k top plate, and ships with both 20mm & 25mm standoffs. This is designed for 20×20 FC stacks such as the Raceflight Milivolt/Spark stack (and it doesn’t stick out the sides!) and also fits a 30.5×30.5 stack for building with Runcam Split or full size electronics. The included TPU camera mount is designed for mini size cameras such as Runcam Swift Mini, Runcam Split or Foxeer Arrow mini cameras.
- 1 x 4mm 3k Carbon Fiber unibody frame
- 1 x 2mm 3k Carbon Fiber Top Plate
- 1 x 3d printed TPU camera mounts
- 1 x 3d printed TPU RX/VTX antenna tail mount
- 4 x 25mm M3 aluminum standoffs
- Steel hardware pack for assembly