Pickpocket Micro 2″, 2.5″, 3″, 4″
$24.99 – $34.99
Designed for toothpick style AIO flight controllers and nano FPV cameras, the Pick Pocket is a light little ripper. Pocket sized, low drag, and fast as hell.
Build an ultra light 2.5″ gate crusher, or throw a dvr setup on a 3″ for some tight gaps and close proximity freestyle. You can even build a 2″ or 3″ with prop guards on em for a micro indoor/outdoor dual rate cinewhoop style beast. You can even go up to 4″ ultralight for some really long flight times and nimble response.
Also available as a 5″ model.
- Designed for toothpick style flight controllers with 25.5mm to 26.5mm patterns
- Also has 20×20 and 16×16 stack positions
- Matte twill carbon fiber plates
- Sized for 2″, 2.5″ or 3″ and now 4″ Props (see Size Chart for details)
- 2″ and 2.5″ have m2 on ø9 1106 motor pattern
- 3″ & 4″ have both m2 on ø9 1106 and m2 on ø12 1407 patterns
- No 3d printing needed, comes with what you need
- TPU Camera Pod fits Nano size cameras only
- All parts weights are listed below in “Size Chart”
- Includes 20mm M2 steel hardware
- TPU spacer set easy, clean stacks
- 2″ model can fit 2″ prop guards
- 3″ for guards model can fit 3″ prop guards
Prop guards for 2″ and 3″ props are available separately.
Replacement TPU kits and spare carbon fiber plates also available soon.
If you plan on mounting an Insta360 Go, you should select the Pivot Mount canopy style below. Sleeves to fit the Insta360 Go & Go 2, and Naked GoPro are available separately.
Looking to go Digital? Droneco has some sick Pickpocket canopies for Caddx Vista, and any canopy for Toothpick mounting will work with this frame.
You can download and print your own Pickpocket canopy on Thingiverse