Pickpocket Ultralight 5″
$43.99 – $51.99
The Pickpocket Ultralight 5″ is an oversized version of our popular Pickpocket Micro. At only 28.1g of carbon weight (32.4g for 4mm), it’s of the lightest frames available for 5″ FPV builds. Designed for toothpick style AIO flight controllers and nano FPV cameras, the Pickpocket is a really light, trim beast. Pocket sized, low drag, and fast as hell.
- Designed for toothpick style flight controllers with 25.5mm to 26.5mm patterns
- Also has 20×20 stack position
- Matte twill carbon fiber plates
- Dual m3 on ø16 and m2 on ø12 motor patterns
- No 3d printing needed, comes with what you need
- TPU Camera Pod fits Nano size cameras only
- All parts weights are listed below in “Size Chart”
- Includes 20mm M2 steel hardware
- TPU spacer set easy, clean stacks
- Available in 3.2mm and 4mm chamfered editions
- designed for motors in the 16-17g range, like BH 2004
Looking to go Digital? Droneco has some sick Pickpocket canopies for Caddx Vista, and almost any other canopy for Toothpick AIO mounting will work with this frame.
You can download and print your own Pickpocket canopy on Thingiverse