RIP Squeak OG Speed Freak Edition
The RIP Squeak is a palm sized micro fpv frame for 1106 size motors. It’s a super simple build, with multiple stack position options for 20×20, 16×16, and 15×15 mount flight controllers. Replaceable arms take only 2 screws to swap, and don’t interfere with the stack. The Speed Freak Edition replaces the carbon fiber top plate and hardware with a 8.5g TPU canopy and 7075 Aluminum Hardware, resulting in a frame that is 10g lighter than the original v3 frame, but has direct mounting for nano cams, Foxeer Lolipop and TBS Immortal T.
- 26.5g with 2″ arms
- More mounting options: 20×20, 16×16, 15×15
- 2.5mm arms
- Direct fit for Nano FPV cams, Foxeer Lolipop ufl, & TBS Immortal T
- Use zip ties as 90º antennas for diversity RX’s
- 20mm Build height, plenty of space left over
- Narrow body allows you to use 2.5″ props on 2″ arms… even less weight!
New 10mm pivot mounts and Insta360 Go accessories available soon on Thingiverse and in 3d printed packs here.