RIP Squeak Speed Freak Edition
The RIP Squeak is a palm sized micro fpv frame for 1106 size motors. It’s a super simple build, with multiple stack position options for 20×20, 16×16, and 15×15 mount flight controllers. Replaceable arms take only 2 screws to swap, and don’t interfere with the stack. The Speed Freak Edition replaces the carbon fiber top plate and hardware with a 8.5g TPU canopy and 7075 Aluminum Hardware, resulting in a frame that is 10g lighter than the original v3 frame, but has direct mounting for nano cams, Foxeer Lolipop and TBS Immortal T.
- 26.5g with 2″ arms
- More mounting options: 20×20, 16×16, 15×15
- 2.5mm arms
- Direct fit for Nano FPV cams, Foxeer Lolipop ufl, & TBS Immortal T
- Use zip ties as 90º antennas for diversity RX’s
- 20mm Build height, plenty of space left over
- Narrow body allows you to use 2.5″ props on 2″ arms… even less weight!