This is like our SX3 frame, a stretched out mini but this one is for 4″ props. The BQE SX4 has replaceable, quasi-isotropic 4mm 3k carbon fiber arms and 2mm plates, and ships with knurled 30mm standoffs. This is designed for Omnibus Nano F3 and can use escs on the arms or a 4in1 20×20 stacking esc boad. With the right motors and props, this is one of the smoothest rides we’ve tested.
3d printed TPU mounts for Runcam Swift Mini are now the standard option. Check them out here.
Requires 20mm FC bolt pattern. Standard Naze 30.5mm will not fit.
- 1 x 4mm 3k Carbon Fiber Front Arms
- 1 x 4mm 3k Carbon Fiber Rear Arms
- 3 x 2mm 3k Carbon Fiber plates
- 2 x 3d printed TPU camera mounts for Runcam Swift Mini
- 1 x 3d printed TPU RX/VTX antenna tail mount
- 8 x 30mm M3 aluminum standoffs
- 8 x 16mm M3 socket head screws
- 8 x 10mm M3 socket head screws
- 4 x 4mm M2 socket head screws (camera screws)